If you’re anything like me, getting caught in a tide of change can feel scary.
Whether it’s a major life-change or stretching a comfort zone – or even changing an old out-of-date habit or belief – those shifts can unsettle us. And 14 years of mentoring people through this has shown me how good we are at running in the opposite direction, when it secretly matters most. (I have that t-shirt, too).
Want to know how to handle change?
I’m including a full chapter on ‘how to handle change’ in the Dare To Dream Bigger Handbook, and I need your help to write it, please!
So I’m running a live mini-training on How To Handle Change on Wednesday 22nd at 2:30pm UK / 9:30 am EST (summertime). I would love you to show up live and throw your questions at me, so I can make that chapter of the book as useful as possible.
Please register for the event (it’s my gift to you) and post your ‘change questions’ on the event’s page, so I can make sure the training is as useful as possible for you.
In this live training, I’ll take you through:
- How to avoid the biggest mistake that most of us make, when we have to go through change
- The one thing that will get you through and make changing SO much easier
- The five-word mantra (engineer-approved woo-woo) that can get you back in flow and smiling again – perhaps even enjoying the ride
- The little-known addiction that’s keeping you stuck – and how to spot it
- A secret my 9 year old taught me this month, which has helped him to handle major, stressful change, and it could create miracles for you, too. I wish I had known about this one decades ago.
I’ll be sharing all of this with you – and answering your questions, live on air.
To join us, if you’re into Facebook, use this link:
If you’re not into Facebook, you can still watch us live by clicking here at 2:30 on Wednesday https://www.facebook.com/cjosa. That’s where you’ll find the replay, too.
Can’t wait to see you there.
Clare Josa, Mentor To Passionate World-Changers
Author Of Dare To Dream Bigger
P.S. Please invite your friends and colleagues to this event, if you feel it might help them. They can register here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1575546006072468/
P.P.S. If you’re in the UK, consider this event your breath-of-fresh-air referendum-antidote! And you never know, depending how things go, we might need this, come Friday.