Today we’re talking about whether it’s time to drastically rethink your business funnel – are your customers feeling the squeeze?
Is their inbox full of messages from you, trying to persuade them they desperately need your product or service? Are they smelling the desperation or falling in love with you?
Is it time to change the way we’re doing business? Should the marketing funnel be sent to the big graveyard in the internet sky? Or is it still the best thing since virtual sliced bread?
And when you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love to hear from you – via the comments:
- Have you been using marketing funnels? Are they working for you?
- Are your customers loving your sales funnels? Or do they feel squeezed and manipulated?
- How might you tweak what you’re doing, to allow your customers to feel free to expand and choose to work with you?
Here are today’s show notes:
- Want to get your dream-customer-magnetising, world-changing book written? Make sure you join us for this week’s masterclass: www.daretodreambigger.biz/writeyourbook
- 3-Day Author Intensive: www.AuthorIntensive.biz
With love, Namaste,
P.S. Doors are now open for booking for my next Business Breakthrough Intensive Day in London. Places are strictly limited, so early booking is essential.
Here’s where to get your ticket – I would love to share the day with you and empower you to create the breakthroughs you’re dreaming of: www.DareToDreamBigger.biz/intensive