Have you ever wondered what is really driving your self-talk and why trying to ‘think’ your way out of the problem often doesn’t work? Why ‘positive thinking’ feels over-rated? And what you can do, instead?
This week I’m taking you through how to set yourself free from negative self-talk – at the root cause level, not just the symptoms. We’re going to look at why ‘sticky plasters’ are such hard work – and I’ll share with you a mentoring shift you can use to create deep-acting change, making it much easier to choose which thoughts to think.
I can’t wait to hear how you get on with this:
And I would love to know:
- How has your self-talk been changing over the past few weeks?
- How have these techniques helped you to calm your mind? And your emotions?
- Which differences have you noticed in your inner critic so far?
- And are you joining us for Getting Started With Meditation? www.ClareJosa.com/HowToMeditate
- And would you love to join me for the Inner Critic Bootcamp? It’s available both as a face-to-face one-day workshop and a 90 minute online Masterclass. Here’s where to get your ticket: www.ClareJosa.com/InnerCriticBootcamp/
If you found this podcast helpful, please subscribe via iTunes (and you might like to leave a lovely review – it all helps to get the message out to a wider audience!).
And please share it far and wide, via social media, especially in any groups where passionate world-changers hang out.
And if you don’t have your copy of Dare To Dream Bigger yet, I strongly suggest you order it from your favourite bookstore, or you can get a signed copy direct from me (free P&P for UK orders) here: www.DareToDreamBiggerHandbook.com. I would love to send it your way.
With love, Namaste,
Mentor To Passionate World-Changers
P.S. Want to work together? You can check whether I currently have availability for one-to-one mentoring here: www.ClareJosa.com/mentoring/ It would be fabulous to get to support you. x Clare