In the light of last night’s EU Referendum result in the UK, a huge wave of shock and sadness is spreading and I have been asked to pull together a webinar on how to move from shock and anger back to hope, when the brown-stuff hits the fan. You can scroll down to get instant access to the replay.
This isn’t be about just the referendum result. It’s about life in general. And you get instant access now.
How To Hold Onto Hope When The **** Hits The Fan
We will be covering:
- Why it’s ok to feel sad when things go wrong – but how to make sure this doesn’t end up as a forever-way-of-living
- How to hold onto hope, when the **** hits the fan, without ‘pretending’ or white-washing
- How to forgive, rather than holding on to anger and hate
- How to use gratitude as a tool for inner transformation and peace, even when there’s plenty to complain about
- The most common self-talk mistakes to avoid, when things fall apart
- The two little words that will turn things around and stop you from being stuck feeling bad or sad or mad or just plain shocked
I’m going to be sharing the exact tools and shifts I have used in the past few years to cope with majorly painful life events, so you’re getting the real deal with this one. This stuff works.
And please invite those you care about, who need this session.
I want you to have the tools to be able to ride the waves of change and stress in life, so you can sleep at night with peace in your heart and spread hope and love, to counteract the fear that has ruled over past months.
Please share. x Clare
And if you enjoy this, make sure you’re getting my SoulNudge newsletter – it’s my gift to you and your future: