Discover how 10 minutes a day can change your life.
Learning how to meditate is rarely enough. It’s discovering how to create the daily habit that makes the difference between a ‘nice idea’ and a life-changing experience.
And that’s the whole point of the 28 Day Meditation Challenge.
In this unique book, Clare Josa draws on her expertise as a meditation, mindfulness and yoga teacher to demystify ancient meditation and mindfulness techniques, making it easy for you to learn how to meditate.
She then combines them with wisdom from her 10+ years as an NLP Trainer (the ‘user manual for your brain’), with an inspired blend of modern psychology strategies, to make it easy for you to build your meditation habit and enjoy its benefits as part of you daily life – no matter how busy you are.
Clare’s original background in Mechanical Engineering means that the inspirational work she shares is grounded in practical common sense, to which she adds a light-hearted, intuitive approach.
Throughout the 28 days, Clare Josa is your coach, your mentor, your guide and your virtual cheerleader on your meditation journey.
Each of the 28 days brings you a motivational article, guiding you through how to build strong foundations for your meditation practice, whilst avoiding the mistakes and pitfalls that cause most people to give up. Clare has broken down the journey of learning to meditate into practical, easy-to-learn, step-by-step chunks.
Clare shares with you:
- step by step how to meditate
- how to find time to meditate, no matter how busy life is
- the secret for getting started and staying motivated
- how to deal with your meditation excuses (and we all have them!)
- how to tackle the top meditation myths and avoid the biggest meditation mistakes
- surprising and little-known insider secrets for how to meditate, even if you’re not in the mood
- how to get moral support from your loved-ones
- how to effortlessly weave meditation and mindfulness into your daily routine
What do you get?
- Try out four different types of meditation – there’s bound to be at least one that you’ll love.
- Get four 10 minute guided meditations, as MP3s, to make creating your new habit even easier. All you have to do is sit and listen to one of them – Clare couldn’t make meditating much easier!
- Enjoy a delicious 20 minute guided deep relaxation MP3, for those times when you need more than meditation to top up your batteries.
- Get moral support, answers to your questions and share the journey with others in the 28 Day Meditation Challenge readers’ club.
- Get daily affirmations, in each section of the book, which are specially designed to help you integrate the insights from that day. You can even share gorgeous images of them on social media.
- Bonus instant-access online masterclass on the most common meditation questions, drawn from the questions Clare has most commonly been asked since the first edition of this book was published in 2012.
Over the 28 days, you will gain confidence in your ability to meditate, you will feel less stressed, more calm, more focussed, happier and more able to access that point of inner peace, deep inside.
Are you ready to discover how 10 minutes a day can change your life? Find out for yourself why thousands of people love Clare Josa’s 28 Day Meditation Challenge.
Clare Josa really walks her talk. She is a centre of calm in a raging world and I cannot recommend her more highly to lead you on your journey.
Dr. Steve Williams
From the foreword of the 28 Day Meditation Challenge