I feel passionately about being generous and sharing Abundance – as well as helping as many people as possible across the world to change their lives.
That’s why I offer a Partner Programme, where you can earn referral fees for some of my online programmes and workshops.
It’s on application basis – membership is only open to people whose businesses are a good fit and are run in a conscious, heart-based way. This is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme or a pyramid selling operation. This is about genuine, high vibration connections and partnerships.
If you love the way I work and would like to be part of helping my courses to reach people you know and love, please read the terms and conditions, then fill in the form below to apply, and a one of my team will get back to you soon.
In becoming an affiliate of Dancing In Your Soul Shoes, owned by Beyond Alchemy Ltd, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The scheme is run by Beyond Alchemy Ltd using the Rainmaker Platform affiliate programme. You can log in and view your affiliate referrals and commissions at any time by going to your affiliate home page (details supplied upon successful application)
- You will receive 20% commission on the net revenue for all eligible sales that you refer, as long as you use the affiliate URL provided in your affiliate area (net means excluding sales tax and payment processor charges, since these aren’t revenues actually received by Beyond Alchemy Ltd)
- Your affiliate cookie lasts for 90 days and brings you revenue from all eligible products that your referral buys from Clare’s Dancing In Your Soul Shoes website. So if they buy one of the eligible programmes at any point during those 90 days, the commission is yours . (That’s a whole lot more generous than Amazon’s measly 24 hours!)
- Even if you refer someone to the free opt-in course, if they subsequently register for the paid course (within 90 days), you get your commission on their payment.
- The affiliate programme runs a ‘most recent cookie’ process, so even if someone else referred a potential customer before you, if the person buys using a direct link from you, you will earn the commission for that sale.
- Affiliate commissions are paid at the end of each month, 60 days after purchase, so that any guarantees have passed. This reduces admin for everyone with refunding affiliate commission, should a customer refund their purchase.
- Affiliate commissions are paid in GBP via PayPal, to your chosen PayPal email address, net of the payment processor fee, which is deducted from the commission payment. We do not accept liability for currency fees or fluctuations.
- High-ranking Partner Programme members have the option of requesting a discount code for their customers, to further encourage registrations.
- Your commission is based on the actual price the customer pays, after any discounts or special offers, rather than the RRP of the course.
- You are responsible for any tax reporting of your affiliate revenues, as required by your home country Tax Authority
- You agree to be a responsible affiliate, not doing anything that could constitute spamming
- You agree not to use your affiliate status in any way that could bring Clare Josa, Dancing In Your Soul Shoes or Beyond Alchemy Ltd into disrepute
- Your own purchases are not eligible for affiliate commission
- The graphics, text and all other content provided remain the copyright of Clare Josa and Beyond Alchemy Ltd
- You are required to ensure that your affiliate behaviour complies with the regulations in your business’s country of registration
- You absolve Clare Josa and Beyond Alchemy Ltd of any and all liability for any losses that may occur as a result of your affiliate activities
- Any affiliate found to be breaching these terms will have their account closed with immediate effect, with any remaining commissions being donated to a charity of Clare Josa’s choice.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you have any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Register?
Step 1: complete the affiliate application form, below. We will review your application, giving you an answer as soon as possible.
Step 2: If your account is approved (it can take a couple of days), you will receive an email that gives you access to the affiliate area home page and details of how to register for the affiliate programme newsletter, so you always know which promotions are running.
NOTE: If you are already a member of the site, you will need to login first, before applying for affiliate membership. The login form is at the bottom of this page. Thanks!
Once you have registered, you will see a success message. If you don’t, then it didn’t work (don’cha love gremlins!?). In that case, please email email@example.com for help.